Seems like I took the promise I made when you subscribed to our newsletter a little too seriously. Somehow not bombarding your Inbox was more like straight up silence. And that's a shame because we have been hard at work creating lots of awesome content that I could have been sharing with you. Please accept my very sincere apology.
I'm a big fan of round-up newsletters that include links to interesting events, ideas, and handy products. So, for our inaugural newsletter I'll be doing just that. Please respond back with your input: the good, the bad, and the really good. After all, I want these to be an emails to be ones that you're excited to open!
1. Sometimes when you sit down to write, you have to painfully extract every single word to turn it into a cohesive article. Other times, the sentences flow out effortlessly. This article was a joy to write. A.k.a, it falls into the latter category. It's about how I'm doing my best to cope with the weird state of the world right now, I'd love for you to give it a read :).
2. No matter what stage you're at with your business, branding is something you should constantly be thinking about. And it just so happens I'll be speaking at the Brand Mastery Summit next week. The lineup is incredible, and I can't wait to tune in to hear all of the knowledge bombs my fellow speakers will sure to be sharing. Grab your FREE ticket here!
3. If you're looking for a delightful book to read, I cannot recommend The Hidden Life of Trees highly enough. This fascinating piece of non-fiction reads like a fantasy, and will make you look at the world around you in a whole new way.
4. For the fellow popcorn lovers out there, this little gadget by Nordic Ware is truly life-changing. I promise I'm not being hyperbolic. It's free from all of the nasty chemicals and makes popping an afternoon, evening, (or if you're like my dad) morning, snack.
5. Number four pairs really well with these HULLESS Pilot Knob kernels. Just be careful. They're incredibly high in fiber. Great for satiating hunger, dangerous if you go over board. Season them with some olive oil, nutritional yeast, and if you're wanting to make things a little less healthy, a sprinkle of some Kernel Seasons.
6. Let's make this newsletter interactive! Since we're now working exclusively from home (no meetings, no conferences, no business trips), I'm definitely struggling to create a solid separation between work and life. Would you please respond to this email with your favorite strategy for getting your mind off work at the end of the day?
And I'm serious about what I said earlier. Please let me know your thoughts and suggestions about how I can tailor these emails to provide value or at the very least a smile.
Thank you for being a part of this journey me!
P.S. If you haven't signed up for our newsletter yet, you should!